2023 Scholarship Program
Rotary International, founded in 1905, is a worldwide charitable organization whose goals are humanitarian service, high ethical standards, and the promotion on international goodwill and peace. Approximately 1.2 million Rotarians belong to more than 32,000 clubs in more than 200 countries and geographical areas.
The Rotary Club of Ossipee Valley seeks to identify and encourage men and women who embody Rotary’s motto of “Service Above Self” to continue their education in preparation for, or to supplement, a career. Scholarship awards will be for one year each with the amount (up to $1000 each) determined by a review of qualifications and financial need.
Applicants must reside in one of the five towns served by the Rotary Club of Ossipee Valley (Madison, Ossipee, Tamworth, Freedom, Effingham) and submit the following:
- Completed Rotary Club of Ossipee Valley Scholarship Application.
- A personal statement regarding the reasons for pursuing post-secondary education.
- A personal statement on why participation in community service is important.
- Copy of most recent transcript.
- Three letters of recommendations from local references, one of which should be a teacher, and one from someone who is able to discuss the applicant’s community service experience.
- Financial information (where applicable) to include: Total cost per year for program of education; Expected Family Contribution (EFC) from FAFSA/Student Aid Report (SAR page 1); and copy of any financial aid package from the college/university attending. All such information will be kept confidential.
To download the scholarship application, click here.
All information must be mailed to: The Rotary Club of Ossipee Valley, PO Box 888, Center Ossipee, NH 03814 and received by April 30, 2023. For more information, please contact: email@example.com.